All Teams Place at Districts

As I implied earlier, I woke up earlier than the alarm, showered and headed out. The 10's easily won their game at Eastlake, and then took off and went to Discovery. The 12's kicked some booty and I got some carne asada tacos before I headed to Rohr park to see Heather play.

She was up 9 times or so and got on base 7 of them. Teams are surprised that she can beat out the throw to 1st on a bunt. I think she is happy that they don't automatically come in on her when they see her at-bat.

This is what I had for dessert at the field dessert for photog.

The girls are headed for the State Championships in July. They need one win tomorrow to go there as District Champions.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I'm so glad the girls kicked so much butt!!!! WooHoo!!!!!
Your link for your dessert doesn't work hun.