Daily Recap

I left practice early today for the board meeting to discuss District Championship logistics. Had pizza brought in for the meeting. I did the minutes for the first time. I had keep reminding myself to take notes since I really have never taken notes even when in school. I just relied on remembering.

One exciting thing was that we are bidding to host Nationals at our Discovery, Eastlake, and Rohr fields in Chula Vista...Pretty cool honor.

76 Temperature ReadingI thought it was funny that it was in the mid 70's and people were complaining that it was "HOT!" I'm sure others from around the country or world would say, "You think that's hot?" I haven't had to turn on a fan or A/C, yet. That's when I know it's hot.

At what temperature do you say, "IT'S HOT!"

3 comments:

Arlene said...

I like the temp in my house to stay around 74-75. Ideally I like to sleep with it around 68 :-)
I don't complain much outside except when I walk out and the 105f temp knocks me over!

Mary Anne said...

I'm right about where you are temperature wise.

Anonymous said...

Probably the same. Especially if you have mid-70's PLUS humidity. Which, I can say there is none in your part of the world! Trust me, my mom lives in Murrieta... it's dry... dry....dry....