I just got slammed

Do you remember the scene in Pretty Woman where Richard Gere show shows up in a limo near the end of the movie and climbs the fire escape ladder so he can rescue her, and she then says that she will "rescue him right back"

Well, I was at lunch with a friend and she asked me what I thought was something that I was looking for and I told her that scene. And I didn't mean that I wanted a prostitute or something like that but I wanted to be "rescued" as dumb as that sounds! I got this weird look from her as if I had given the most stupid answer in the world. Oh well, I quickly changed the subject.

Pretty much I was saying that: I'm not perfect, far from it, didn't have a picture perfect childhood, and that I needed someone to "rescue" me too! Not to complete me but be my partner/wife through life, etc...

Who knows what I mean?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loud & Clear!

tunia said...

I need to be rescued too!!
Now you dont get me wrong..! *hehehe*

Arlene said...

Hmmm, I think I would have given you the same look she did...I'm still pondering...I'll get back to you ;-)