Talking on the Phone

Peeking Over Edge
Here I'm talking on the phone and blogging. I'm getting ready to crawl in bed and so far I haven't gotten yelled at for not giving 100% attention! LOL Someone is being patient with me... :) I have a busy day planned tomorrow. Districts spread across three ball parks. I promised photos (at least one set of our four teams)

Hopefully we win our three games tomorrow so we only have one on Sunday (Championship). So good night! I'll have some more boring stuff for you tomorrow! Oh, here's a picture of Heather and I the other day... :)

What do you like to hear or be told before you go to sleep?

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Patience is a virtue, one I work very hard at!
Good luck tomorrow! I know Miss Heather will kick major ass, as usual!!
Boring, HA! ;-)
Well, being told I love you is always nice before bed....I miss you is a nice second :-)

Arlene said...

I can't sleep...
That pic of you guys is very cute...love the expressions I can see in just your eyes :-)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, "Good night and sweet dreams", I guess. Good luck with the games.