BBQ

Heather and Sam
We were instructed to car pool since parking is extremely limited. Our car pool ended up to be just me and Heather since the people that were supposed to go with me ended up going with someone else to give directions. Heather and I got there first to she headed up to join the other girls. "C-ya Dad!"
This was taken early on, before the girls went to go watch DVDs in the family room. Heather came over and someone took this photo.

They also later hid my camera while Someone's accurate Dart!I went to go get carne asada. By this tiJessica Shootingme, I had two of my three "RCD." It stands for red cup drinks. I was still able to think coherently or so I thought. I go around asking everyone in the place, "Do you know where my camera is?" It was just right there (pointing to the empty area on the bar). I think to myself, there is no place it could have gone! I found it behind the bar stools and next to the couch and took these pictures.

Seems everyone in the place was in on this hiding thing but nobody would fess up! Anyway, Note how accurate that dart is! For some reason, after my third drink, I thought this photo was funny as I was getting seconds.Flour or Corn Tortillas Let's see, I got some dart playing, shuffle board, pool, ping pong, and it was a blast. Heather totally had fun

I went outside and the girls were playing a game to see how far down the street they could go before they got scared of the pitch darkness.





My Munchkin - Heather Since Heather and I were one of the first to arrive and we almost closed the place, she asked if we could leave. I was fine and got us "home" to zonk out.

You guessed it, the noises scared her again. hehehe




Thanks go to our hosts:
Yvonne and John

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Um, I missed this one too. WTF is wrong with me??
I love that pic of you guys, so cute!! I also love her scrunched face, as I tend to scrunch mine sometimes :-)