My Rustless Fogless Mirror


This is my shaving mirror! The packaging said that it was rustless, and fogless. Neither of which turned out to be true. The little razor holders are bent from it falling on the tile on occasion.

I think about this almost each time that I shave in the morning, and I have to spray water on it so that I can see something.

After practice today, I'm going to Bed, Bath & Beyond and getting a new one along with other stuff I need, and I'm asking the salesperson that if it fogs/rusts up, if I can return it.

Update: I was told that I could take this back and get a new one. :)


What do you think about when showering?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These NEVER work!!!!

Mary Anne said...

I think about my weight. It's quiet sad, but true.

Anonymous said...

I think about what excuse I am going to use because I am late to work.

Arlene said...

That's great that they let you return it!!
I normally think about how tired I am, or all the things I need to be doing!

michele said...

I think how disgusting it is that my roomate never cleans her hair out of the drain and I always have to stand in a half-bath of water while I shower.