Heather's Street Photography


We googled up a Pizza Hut nearby and ended up on State College Blvd. They told us that we would have a 20 minute wait, so Heather went shooting. Lots of people just stared at us but I told Heather that she'd never see them again anyway so just shoot and have fun. She did just that by ditching the 50mm...She's already decided that her favorite lense is the 28-135mm, because she can zoom and it's not too big or heavy. We'll post HER primo shots here. Or at least the thumbnails.


On the way back we were 2 for 4 on how many people we could get to wave at us if we honked and waved as if we knew them! We definitely FOUND something to keep us entertained. And geez, she left me a couple of slices of pizza.

Back in the room Heather loaded up Photoshop CS3 and I couldn't get her off my laptop! But, now it's time for sleep! Oh no, I have to do her hair in the morning -- eeek! Wish her luck tomorrow.

Until tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I love waving at random people!!