Photo of a Neuron

Neural Network? Well...maybe this isn't a photo of neuron. But, can you guess what it is?

It's something that is in my garage and has been trying to get my attention for about a week. I checked it and I'm still ok but need to take care of it soon, though. Once I do it will be another year before I see this again.


Citizen Watch Glow This next one is really easy. No guessing involved, I wanted to take a photo of my watching glowing in the dark. Exposed for about one minute. I first put it up to a light bulb to get it really "lit up," and propped the watch on the floor.

At first, I thought that maybe it would be blurry as the hand moved but it wasn't.

4 comments:

Anthropositor said...

...Knew it wouldn't be blurry--look how fat the point of the minute hand got. Good imagination. Will read some of your other posts later.

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely NO idea what the first picture is.....hot water heater??? No idea......tell us!

Anonymous said...

The first picture looks like space photo.

Arlene said...

What in the world is that thing?
Your watch looks like a futuristic sun dial!