Soaring in a Plane

I got my confirmation e-mail and everything is set for bright and early on Friday morning @ 8:00 a.m. I'm going to be piloting the plane! I'm gonna try to get some photos when I'm up there. Since I can only take one lens, I'm thinking the 50mm so that it doesn't move around. I guess I have a few days to think about it. Let's see how much I can absorb and remember.

I can recall my first plane ride ever. It was when I was four or five going to "tortugas" in Mexico. The plane was really tiny and I was TERRIFIED by the sound of the engines and I didn't like the bouncing around. I can still see the shiny metal reflecting back at me. I didn't move or say anything. We had to take turns getting there because there wasn't enough room. FINALLY, the flight was over.


Any of you afraid of flying?

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I don't like the taking off and landing so much, but otherwise I like it :-) Where are you going?

Anonymous said...

I am ok with flying. I used to be oblivious when younger, but now turbulence bothers me somewhat.