Unreal Taunting

Heather decides to play on-line unreal tournament insta-GIB (1 shot kills ya). But she gets scared and makes me sit down at the computer. We come up against someone named [someguy]and his team is beating us. So we (Heather and I) go after him directly. Heather has her hand on the taunt keys. Each time we kill him we call him a girl, and ask him to sit down, and eat that, etc...I finally type "You're getting spanked by a girl!!!"

We take the lead 1-0 and only about 2 minutes left in the match and he SWITCHED TEAMS to be on our side...that loser! The server has it set so you can't hurt friendlies so I wait until he is on the bridge and blast him OFF the bridge and he dies! Then he tried to do the same to us but I wouldn't go near the canyons. Heather and I laughed so hard because we were smarter than he was!

Ugh. The alarm will be going off in 5 hours!!! What time do you go to sleep?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually 9 or 10 PM, with Aly.

tunia said...

Ha... you guys were neat!!!
I sleep by 1230am, never before that.
How're things at your end??

Arlene said...

You guys are silly!
I go to sleep whenever I get off the phone...normally around midnight lately. Then the alarm goes off at 5:30...so early! Thank Bob for coffee!