Bonita 12U and 14U Dominate

Heather Racing Home!!! I got Heather up with plenty of time so she could enjoy her breakfast upstairs, I washed the dishes, took out the trash and we were out and ready at the field at 8:45 a.m. not too bad and I felt fine.

The girls easily beat Scripps Ranch 9-1 (Mercy Rule). Then they played Riverside, and we were hoping that if we got 15 runs by the third, that they would start the championship early so that we could go home! Well, it was 21-0, and each girl kept hitting. The final game was against Chino and Bonita won 12-6, but Chino made it interesting because it was 6-5 THEM until the girls woke up let them have it. You see Heather's muscles?

Bonita Valley 14U Big Bear Champions


One more tune-up tournament (Vista) before the District Championships...

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I think I missed this post...how did that happen??
Look at your girls arms!!!!