Scary Sneeze

Heather Playing on ComputerHeather is playing unreal tournament on the game computer and I snapped this shot of her. It's actually pretty dark while she is playing and I sneezed and scared the heck outta her. :) Notice how intense she is while she plays. Her character "A_SeaMonkey" is doing well especially on GOD Mode. Aren't cheat codes great?! She's been playing FPS since she was old enough to sit on my lap and press the "Fire" button on my mouse while playing DOOM. Does anyone remember that? Or Castle Wolfenstein? She does, and even playing Duke Nukem, Quake I, II, and 3. She was too afraid of Doom 3 (too spooky). She tried her hand at Call of Duty, but gets sniped within several seconds of spawning. She just lays there in the trench and doesn't dare stick her head up LOL


I'm taking her to soak city tomorrow by our house. If you know me then you know how long it will take to get there. :)

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Yeah, that would have scared the crap outta me too!! Poor girl!
I don't think I know what any of those games are you're talking about :-(