PYL Hotel Time

Heather and I loaded up the truck and headed off to PYL. She turns on her iPod and zonks out, but according to her, she's just listening to music with her eyes closed -uh huh.

I tap her on the leg as we get here. She loads up the little cart to bring our stuff up and she lays claim to the bed but I think she'll lose that one. There's a nice little sofa for her :)

We play two games tomorrow back-to-back and then we're finished for the day. One of the parents said they would broadcast the game on the net, but let's see. What's there to do here? Disneyland?

FREE BEER until 7:00pm. I got up to the bar and say to the girl..."I hear there's free beer! Is that true? Only if you're a guest." "Ok, I'll be a guest, then...whatcha got!?" She looks at me with that "is he a guest or not?" I ask for a heineken. The girl smiles but doesn't know if she just gave some guy a free beer or not. This won't make any sense at all to you unless you know me, btw. Heather got a coke and just grinned all the way back to the table. We got some of the free food, but Heather still wants pizza. So guess what I'm gonna do...

2 comments:

Arlene said...

You made her sleep on a couch before her tournament? Brat!

Anonymous said...

She slept on the bed both nights. :)