The Perfect Push Up

I saw a commercial for "The Perfect Push Up." It looked interesting and I looked it up on google to see what others had said about it. This is the product that I was looking for on the left. It has rotating handles that are supposed to be better for $39.99. My friend is going to buy them for me! Woohoo. :)

But, this is not the first item on the google search as I expected, but The Perfect Push Up appeared. (not endoring the contents of the link)

I'll tell you how I like them when they come in, the exercise things that is!

What have you googled expecting one thing and something else appeared?

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Depends on whether or not I type what I'm looking for correctly ;-) I've gotten some pretty interesting results in the past!!
The bra is MUCH cuter than the push up rotating handle thingies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell us the truth, you know that you really ordered the bra and panties.