The All-Star Season has started

We had our team meeting last night and I made my hotel reservations for all the away tournaments already. I want to make sure Heather and I have a place to stay :) I got a two bedroom condo in Big Bear, and that should be fun, since we've never played in that tournament

The goal is to win another National Title, but first they have to qualify at Districts (top 3), then State (top 6). They have qualified before so they know what it takes to get there.

The all-star manager coaches the high school team, and the first all-star practice is after the "Bonita -v- Eastlake (Huge Rival)" game, and the coach will either be in a good mood or the girls will be in for it.

I have my running stuff ready to go. Wanna bet the other guys won't be joining me?

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Yeah, I think it's safe to say you'll be running alone :-) Good for you for getting everything all set up already though!