IM Questions From Readers

One of my readers is from the other side of the world that I talk to regularly, and I'm always asking what time it is there. I've resorted to putting (+15) next to their name so that I have a clue as to the time and greeting :)

Well, they mentioned that they read my blog regularly, but asked why I didn't have "personal" stuff. Almost like they want to look deeper into what makes me tick to get to know me better? I didn't have an immediate answer but I guess it can't be any more boring than this huh?

Some of my real life friends wonder why a stranger would visit my blog if they didn't know me, or if I'm worried about them knowing too much. Another question is why my MySpace account is private, if this is so public. The short answer is: my daughter. Yes, I have photos of her, and mention things about her but nothing too revealing.

So, I don't know what I'm rambling about now! hehe

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Sometimes I worry about how much I put out there on the net, but then I realize that the world is full of whack jobs...I just try not to worry about it too much. I did have a problem on Myspace when I used it though, with some random guy that kept messaging me and using my childrens names, telling me he wanted to marry me and take care of us. It really creeped me out and I took all mention of them off of there...haven't had any problems with my blog though.
As for strangers reading and such, I think that's kinda the point of the blogs, feedback from strangers.