Busy Day

Let's see, nothing major. Talked to a long time friend for a couple of hours, agreed to keep in touch and see/talk each other more regularly but you know how that goes, right? We have each others number now we just have to push the buttons!

Got my haircut and the ladies called me "Jack!" Why you ask? because I was wearing an old black shirt that said, "HIJACK." Too many jokes on that one and everyone was laughing. Went to get my mail but nothing in the box, seems like I let it pile up too much and it was in a bundle. Got my mammoth BHPhoto catalog. Hmmm...made a mess at the taco shop by spilling the salsa on the table. I cleaned up myself since I did it.

My car got it's tires rotated for free at Costco, took Heather to practice, she got upset because she thought we were going to be late but made it right on the dot. Got to ride a very very expensive mountain bike. Got my new memory cards, did some programming, played my game, chatted with some friends on-line, and on the phone, getting ready for first tournament of the all-star season, sent off my mortgage payment, paid my insurance, renewed my car registration, invited to beta test new service, and got some starbucks. Oh, and my friend said that I got hit on by a gay guy and didn't even know it.

That's it. Sleepy now.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

You got hit on by a gay guy and didn't know it? You really need to work on your oblivion hun ;-)