Daily Recap


Had sushi for lunch with a friend. Found out that both my new contracts are in the final stages in appropriations so I'm excited/anxious. Got some starbucks, took that photo that I've been wanting to take.


Looking at the photo, I should have stood on the other side of the nurse. You can't even tell I'm wearing a green shirt. Seems the color got lost with the black sailor. The girl that I got to take the picture said "You're so dirty!" then asked if I would take one of her doing the same thing pose. Funny.


Went to Nelson's photo and bought a new camera strap. The owner gave me a catalog and a good discount on some "memory mates." She remembered me, and it's been forever since I had been there.


Extended lunch breaks are great aren't they?


It's a nice clear day...I'm going to Coronado to take some pictures of the bay and city lights. Wanna join me?

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I really wanted some Starbucks this morning, but I refrained...like a good girl :-)