San Diego Skyline

San Diego City at Night Taken By Sam Shuey
I arrived a little early and set up. I selected my little hide away park that not very many people know about on Coronado Island. I used the 16-36mm lens f8, 30 sec. I had a lot of shots with streaks from the planes landing and tour boats going by. They looked kind of funny. I tried the 70 but I didn't get enough of the buildings and decided I liked this one the best. It's not the best, but I'll try again until I get it.

No editting except that I cropped to get the panorama look. If anyone wants the the full size one let me know...IM me or comment me with contact information. Maybe someone will touch it up for me :)

Do you like?

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Very cool photo! I've never been to Coronado Island or to CA. And I don't know how to mess with photos much.

But I HAVE been to Mexico City and Acapulco and some places outside the city where we looked at pyramids and rode horses. Beautiful places.

Anonymous said...

Can I go with you the next time?

Arlene said...

Oooohhhh, so very pretty!!

michele said...

ooh I love it! you're inspiring me to get my old Nikkon N70, 35mm out again. (now, that's ancient, I don't think anyone uses film anymore.)

Sam said...

I wanted the Nikon 90 when it came out. But it's been awhile since then. :)