Posting Old Journal Entries

I've been randomly posting old journal entries into my blog. I've been writing stuff since I was very young, and I've written something, even if it was just a line saying, "I can't think of anything to write today." I didn't like missing a day, or if I did, then I'd go back and write what happened as best I could.

When I was in middle school, I bought a rubber stamp where you turn the little wheel and stamp it into an ink pad. I thought it was so cool kept it near my peechee folder. Anyone know what that is?

Later, I copied my stuff onto floppies, and then zipped stuff up. I have info on all my relationships, sadness, joy, mischief (good thing for statute of limitations!) and I'm surprised as to the detail that I went into. Sometimes the entries described how I felt and other times it was just a straight factual account of what I did, names and all. I rarely went back and read any of them, just wrote and saved.

Time to post another one...

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Well that makes much more sense :-)
I used to keep a journal, until someone got a hold of it. That was the end of pouring my secrets out on paper!!