Missing Posts?

Here's something weird. I asked my friend about what she saw on my blog's front page. She read the title of the post, and it wasn't current; it was missing a bunch of posts. She then tried firefox, and the same result. Someone else said the same thing but I'm thinking it was that it's cached, almost like it didn't refresh. It was stuck! She's not one to say, "oh well." She called me back after clearing the cache, deleting the history, etc... "check for newer content on stored pages." option, automatically. She was wondering what other stuff she was missing, not just mine.

I made a test post for her after she did the "fiddling" and everything magically appeared. She hangs up, and calls me 5 minutes later, and they were gone again! Gremlins? But if she clicks on the LEFT where the archive is, then the titles appear and she can click it and the single page post shows. Any suggestions. She thinks that I'm messing with her, and wants me to fix it, but I'm at a loss. It's probably something really simple...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything on the front page either -- I have to keep clicking on the archives articles to read each one. Is there supposed to be something on the front. I was going to tell you that you should have them show up on the front page....instead of me having to click on the archives. It would be easier. UGH.

Arlene said...

To the best of my knowledge, I haven't had any problems viewing anything...