Synergy Loses Championship in ITB

Synergy entered the tournament and championship game as the top seed today. All the fields had fences set for that elusive over-the-fence homerun, but not today. I went around and took team photos BEFORE the games. People ask me why I do this, and I tell them it's easier to get happy girl pictures this way :)

The first game for Synergy was slow and one run is all it would take for the Lady Bombers today - a little bobble on a throw to third.

The second game started after a half an hour break. Synergy lost the coin toss again, and were visitors. They managed to get runners on but couldn't convert. LOBs were costly. Synergy scored first, and held a one run lead, then an error at third tied it up. Lady Bombers went ahead 2-1. Heather smashed a double to make it a tie again, 2-2. In the 7th inning nobody was able to score and they went into "International Tie-Breaker."

Synergy got doubled up when a pop-fly got caught and the girl at second was half way down to third. Bummer! Last girl popped up.

Lady Bombers attempted an immediate steal and an error later, the run came in...BALL GAME! 3-2.

I got some carne asada tacos, and some ceviche. Yummy. They love the photographer!

Later all, it's time to go watch the "Oscar De la Hoya -vs- Floyd Mayweather" fight. Another photographer invited me over to watch the Mega Fight (it better be!)

1 comment:

Arlene said...

You talk about pictures, yet I see none :-(
Sucks that they lost :-( Miss Ariel plays basketball, has since she was 3, and this was the first year they kept score. It was so great to watch them really strive to win!
Better luck in the next game!!
And yeah, I'm waiting for tacos from you and tamales from my friend in the bay area :-)