Rubios Fundraiser

After practice we supported the 12U team by going over to Rubios. Since I knew the the people in front of me and they were taking forever to order, I cut in line and started ordering. I ordered two fish tacos, a churro, and a large drink. The whole place was packed with Bonita Valley people so I had to stand around and just talked with everyone.

When my order was ready, the ladies that were talking to me saw my wimpy tacos (2 things of fish and a tortilla - nothing else on it) and asked what was up with that. I looked at them and said, "Uh, yeah! What's up with this?" Obviously, they messed up and the Manager re-made my order and made it a combo! Then I sit, and then the guy hands me two MORE tacos! Everyone looks at me like I scored big time!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I eat all of my food plain...I probably would have liked them wimpy :-)