New Car Features

Have you seen the new Volvo S80 commercial? It's the one with the lady walking in the parking lot and she looks at her car remote and sees the blinking red showing a "heartbeat" in the car.

One thing it doesn't show is that the car called her cell phone and said, "Ms. Davis, this is your car calling, I have detected an intruder in your vehicle. I have searched my database of scents and an exception was immediately raised. I have used onboard sensors to photograph the unknown hiding in the back, and sent it to you. Please text '1' for me to call the police."

If you could add a feature regardless of whether you think it's stupid or not, what would it be?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this commercial, but I love car gadgets and I think this feature would be really cool in my car. :)

-atomik kitten said...

One that always asks me if I have all my paperwork with me.

Anonymous said...

One where it says, 'No, we are not there yet. Shut up and watch the DVD'

I'm one of those that reads but never comments, until today ;-]

Sam said...

I was wondering about "you" people. haha. Thanks for stopping by... :)

Arlene said...

Ok, one of the fears I have is when I'm sitting in my car, doing whatever, that someone is going to come up and "get me". So I try to always remember to lock my car when I get in. Wouldn't it be great if it just did that for me? Hmmm, I'm thinking it through now though, and I don't think I'd like that. I can see major safety concerns...
Um, I think I'll just leave it up to the smart folks at Volvo :-)

tunia said...

one thing that i'd like my car to do is to ask the destination and help me with routes!!! i am so bad at remembering turns!!