Bonita Valley Takes FOUR teams to Finals

10U Gold wins 6-1 over Rancho Bernardo, 12U Gold wins 11-1 over Poway, 14U Gold (Heather's team) versus PQ 10-3, 10U Silver takes 2nd, 8U Gold ties for 4th, 12U Silver gets 2nd, 12U Bronze gets 4th. Holy Cow...we have a lot of teams!

Heather did well this tournament. If she got on base, she's gonna be a thief! She stole a lot! I stood on the third base side and took a series of shots with her leaving from 1st all the way to 3rd. [Insert photos here] This is the first time that Heather has been on a team that has won THIS tournament, in the last five attempts.

...saved a little girl from getting squashed by an SUV backing up. I honked and held it down and her mom QUICKLY rescued her. I got a lot of stares from the spectators but I saw her mom mouth "Thank You!" Heather was with me in the car listening to her iPod, and we couldn't believe that it almost happened in front of our eyes.

The BBQ was yummy; all kinds of food there. I got stuffed and feel like a beached whale. Good Night. Crawling in bed now...

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Oh my God, thank God you saved her! How scary is that!!!

Go Heather!!