My Cheesy Countdown Timer

I decided to tackle an easy thing: a countdown timer for the league website. Well, I didn't like any of the fonts so I made individual numbers and saved them as a gif. I got the code to work and loaded it up. Eight days until the first All-Star tournament of the summer! It's a benchmark to see how well the girls are doing.

As I'm looking at the timer tick away, I started to laugh because all the numbers are not aligned and it looks kind of funny, but it works! I do most of my programming late night while watching Leno or the other late-night guys then barely crawl out of bed in the morning. I'm updating my blog on the designated lunch break, and I'm sleepy!!!

I really don't want to go to the all-star parent workshop, but let's see what $900 (league paid), and my $5 workbook teaches me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the parent workshop!!! I'm babysitting. :)