Hot Seeds

When ever I'm at the fields, I usually have sunflower seeds. I buy ten bags at a time from the supermarket. With all the girls, parents, and coaches asking for seeds they go very quickly. But yesterday I had some NEW seeds that I bartered for.

See that super hot stuff on them? One of the girls asked if she could have sun seeds and I said, "Sure! have some... :)" She put the seeds in her mouth and "spat" them out almost instantly. "OMG!!! they are so hot." she said.

All the other girls saw her reaction and for some reason, no one asked for seeds the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get these hot seeds??? I have the same issue with everyone wanting some seeds....I'd love to give out these instead. :)

Arlene said...

Mmmm, I love sunflower seeds, but I eat them shell and all, so I don't eat them very often :-)