Drum Roll Please

She tried out today for the 14U team and many in the 12U division were wondering why. I was down at both fields: Discovery and Bonita High, and was approached at the Discovery fields and asked over and over - But I responded not my decision, and continued to shoot photos.

Heather did well in all the skills, and had the fastest time. I was wondering how that would go! Now, the hardest part is waiting for "the call," if any. Still haven't gotten any word, and the league website is getting bombarded by hits! I'll update my blog as soon as I hear :)

I've removed my adsense for the moment as I know they will think that something is fishy with all the "sudden" hits! I might be changing over to another "service" to see how it works just as a comparision.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I thought about trying adsense, but they kept telling me I was already registered, and my email to Google did nothing, so I finally gave up :-)