My Canon 30D

The 18-55 lense that comes with the camera has a white marker to mount it in addition to the red dot. The lense weighs next to nothing and have yet to test it. I'm going to shoot Mariah's high school game since she has no photos so far this year, her last year. Speaking of which, I have to send more recent photos to Heather for her MySpace.

The league website is looking a little barren in terms of photos this year as compared to previous years. I started them off, and the people just didn't step up to the plate only a couple of people did. Oh well.

I know, you guys have asked me to hold out and wait for the 40D. But that's ok. After a while you'll realize it's not the mega-pixels anymore, but that Mark III - that's a different story :)

1 comment:

tunia said...

In the busy daily schedule I dont think my father even remembers the last time he clicked me! :( Things have been changing.
Its sweet of you not to let your daily chores change your priorities!