Random thoughts at the moment

  1. I hate it when I leave a question in someone's blog and forget the blog name so I can't go back and get the answer.
  2. When I open a browser and don't know what I was going to do.
  3. If I'll actually meet up with the people that want to meet up this coming week.
  4. Why this guy is taking soooo long to move his freakin' chess piece.
  5. How much room left on the DVR.
  6. "Watching Say Anything" actors look really young.
  7. Damn spam sex blogs.
  8. What can I make real quick to munch on.
  9. I want ice cream with carmel in the middle surrounded by chocolate topped with strawberries.
  10. Damn. I didn't run today. I could still go. Nope, forget it!
  11. Mother's Day Tomorrow.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Wow, those are some random thoughts!!
If I have a new reader on my blog that asks a question I'll typically go to their blog to answer. Otherwise I answer in my comments...normally :-)