First Softball Practice

First, Bonita beat Eastlake, 5-4. That means John was in a good mood and the practice for the all-stars wasn't going to be a rough one. The girls did well for their first practice of the season.

Did the guys run with me? NO! I ended up running by myself. It was kind of hot, so I didn't feel like running the full five miles (I wussed out and only did two). Tomorrow, I'll do the five since I know the guys won't be joining me anyway.

The Volleyball coach wasn't happy and neither was the team, they lost their captain, setter, and best player going into Nationals (102 teams). Heather was scared to tell her but she'll have to do things like this in life.

I went down to oversee the Silver team try-outs down at the softball park, and ONLY three girls that tried out at the GOLD try-outs didn't show up for the second try-out. Moms were thanking me for not having try-outs on Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Not having tryouts on Mother's Day is a good thing!
I'm excited for Heather!!!!